Pictures in the Woods- Listing Lots to Sell!

This week has been a busy one!  I have a new client with 11 (yes 11!) lots to sell in Dancing Bear Ranch out by Medina Lake.   Beautiful homesites, and each one is 2 or more acres.  This works out well because I was just about ready to list another lot in the same subdivision.  So, I got to take a walk out in the woods and scored a few pictures, and a few bug bites!






I am definitely loving my new camera.  The day was a little overcast, and I even took some video.  Now my new dilemma is trying to find a way to merge and edit the photos and videos.  I'm learning.  One day at a time.












Dancing Bear Ranch is a beautiful gated community with 472 lots that vary in size from 1-5 acres.  The community also has 78 acres of unplatted land near the lakeside.  They also have a boat launch, docks, and a lakeside park!








I've been crazy busy lately, and I can't wait to get these listings up and out there!


Questions?  Want me to list your lot?  I'd love another walk in the woods taking photos.
I'll even call it "work" and drag this guy along with me.


-Jean K


RE/MAX Patriot
Realtor #0650939
210-241-0268
jeankrealestate@gmail.com
www.jeankrealestate.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips-Hiring a Female Real Estate Agent- my rainy day post

Selling San Antonio- and me. A little bit about me.