Selling San Antonio- and me. A little bit about me.

Selling San Antonio- and me.  A little bit about me.


In San Antonio the homes are selling, and they are going quick.  More people are selling their homes faster and for more money.  So why are home buyers snatching them up so quickly?  Well, I mean besides landing a sweet home in a beautiful neighborhood.  And tacos.  Don't forget the tacos.

There is really one simple reason; Supply and Demand.  The housing market inventory has been at an all time low since 2015, creating a seller's market.  This simply means, there are less homes for sale, and more buyers.

Interest rates are dropping, the population is growing, and it seems San Antonio is the place to be right now.  You get to live in this big city, but you don't have that big city feel.  You have the friendly neighbors, people who wave when you drive by, and the clerk at the corner store is always going to call you 'sir' or 'ma'am'.  Trust me, as a girl who moved here 5 years ago from California, that's kind of a big deal.

I actually live in Alamo Ranch, just at the edge of the city.  I can see the hills, visit the lake, but my kids still get to attend some of the best schools NISD has to offer.  I love living in a city where I can take my children to see a movie, a play, or visit Sea World.  I could even get real adventurous and try them all in one day... Just kidding, I'm not that brave!

This city stole my heart the moment I moved here, and I am both blessed and proud to call it home.  Which I'm sure is another reason for the low housing inventory.  People who come here can't help but love it, and the people who live here can't find a good reason to leave.

I may have gone a little off topic here, but the point is simple.

We are in a sellers market.

There is no better time to sell than when you are in a sellers market.

I can help you do this.

-Jean K

RE/MAX Patriot
Realtor #0650939
210-241-0268
jeankrealestate@gmail.com
www.jeankrealestate.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips-Hiring a Female Real Estate Agent- my rainy day post

Hot August Nights!